Monday, June 24, 2013

Norwex Window Cloth Review

The claim is that the Norwex Window Cloth will polish smooth surfaces, such as your windows, mirrors and granite counters, to a streak-free, brilliant shine, but the question remains, “does it actually work?”


The answer, based on my personal experience, is a HUGE “Yes!”  And I am not the only one who thinks so, this is by far the most popular item I have sold.

I’m sure that when I say, “I hate washing windows”, I’m expressing the sentiment of many people reading this blog.  I hate using the mounds of paper towel, spraying the Windex, wiping and wiping and wiping in circles trying to get the window dry and eliminate the streaks, only to look through my window from the other side to discover that the entire thing was streaky!

But things all changed when I was introduced to my Norwex Window Cloth…

 Norwex Window Cloth

I became a window wash-a-holic….it is so fast and easy to get super clean, streak-free windows!  I even go to family members houses and clean their stuff- just to show how great this towel is.  I am sure they love me as much as I love this towel. 

I use this cloth for my windows, mirrors, flat screen computer and TV monitors, microwave front, granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances.  My mother in law has black granite tops and has tried and tried and failed to get them as shiny as when they were installed.  I demonstrated how amazing this towel was and she was hooked.  When I say STREAK FREE, I mean it.  You could use her counter tops now as a mirror.

How to use the Window Cloth: This cloth is best used as a drying cloth. You can either lightly spray the surface with water and then use the window cloth to dry and polish, but I personally prefer to wash first with a Norwex microfiber cloth, which really cleans the dirt, and window cleaner residue off. Then wipe the wet, clean surface with your window cloth until dry. There’s no need to wipe in circles even, just back and forth or up and down, and once around the edge – you will love the results!

To tak
e care of your Norwex Window Cloth: When they need it, they can be washed and dried in your machines using any laundry soap. Dry them with low-lint items (ex: sheets), because the microfiber will grab lint off other things in your dryer if it gets a chance! Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Bleach degrades the fabric, and fabric softener coats the fibers and wrecks their grabbing power. (You can use Norwex Dryers Balls in place of fabric softeners ~ they help eliminate static and reduce your drying time!)

NOTE: If watermarks are left, the cloth is either too wet or the cloth is removing old cleaner residues. In this situation, clean off the surface with a wet Antibac cloth first, then polish with a dry window cloth.     
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment