Monday, June 24, 2013

Norwex Body Bath Towel Review

This just might be the BEST TOWEL in the world.  Once I got my hands on one of  these babies I told my husband he wasn't allowed to use it, that it was MY TOWEL!  :)  What a mean wife I am, right?? 

The Body Bath Towel is by far one of his favorite products.  Why you ask?  Because the XL size actually covers all of his body.  My husband is not a large man by any means, but most towels are so tiny!!  I am 8 months pregnant right now, and it wraps around my big belly :)

This towel amazes me at how soft it is, especially since you do not use any softeners with it, because it is an anti bacterial towel.  What that means, is when you dry off with the towel (lightly pat dry), you hang it to dry and any bacteria that came from your skin will be trapped and killed.  Click here to find out how that works. It is also thin and light, so it takes less time to dry. 

When I get out of the shower, I always used to have to dry and re-dry my hair with towels, so it doesn't drip down my back.  Because this towel is so absorbent, I only have to use it once to get all the water out of my hair. This towel can also be used a lot longer if you want to throughout the week.  It can because it is lined with silver and kills any bacteria that may be lurking, when it is hung to dry.  Click here to find out how that works. This is especially nice for hand towels.  Think of all those hands using it throughout the week...  no don't! 

Once you use them, you will be hooked like we are.

This towel comes in 3 fun colors and sizes that is sure to match any decor- Teal, Latte, and Taupe; Hand Towel, Large Towel and XLarge Towel




2 comments:

  1. Nice and good looking cloth towel which gets to be managed in this post sharing. Thank you so much.

    Buy mop Online | buy Laundry Sorter online

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a deep research, I have collected a detailed guide about the norwex, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.

    lets find out
    norwex reviews
    norwex
    norwex cloth
    norwex catalog


    ReplyDelete