Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Foot stone & Timeless Footprints Foot Lotion Review

Let me tell you, moving from New Jersey to Utah has done wonders on my skin and my FEET!  I am constantly having to put on my all time favorite Burt's Bees and lotion, lotion, lotion.  Recently in the past few years my heels have been cracking and looking horrible!  I am so disgusted that I don't even wear my cute stilettos anymore (oh no)!

My friend who also sells Norwex told me, you should try their foot stone, it's great.  Let me tell you I have tried shaving the skin off, a pumice bar, Vaseline with socks when I sleep- nothing helped so I did not think that this foot stone would even put a damper on it.  Well, I was wrong, BIG TIME!



 I used it only ONE time, yes ONE TIME, and my heels were healed.  It was insane.  I soaked my feet in the warm bath and then scrubbed away.  After I got out the bath, I put on the Timeless Footprints Foot Lotion.  It is a light lotion and has a slight tingle to it.  My feet are smooth and look great.  I really cannot believe it.  I am so happy that I found this product and will continue to use it.

1 comment: