Monday, June 24, 2013

Enviro Cloth Review

This cloth cleans EVERYTHING in my house, and has replaced all of the chemical cleaners I used to use.  Every home should should have one of these!  Here are some of the reasons why I love it so much:
  • This microfiber cloth GRABS dirt, soap scum and general grungies like nothing I’ve used before.  The reason for this is because it’s made of such a high grade microfiber ~ each strand is a mere 1/200th the size of a human hair. Translated, this means that the Antibac cloth has a HUGE amount of surface area grabbing the dirt from whatever you’re wiping, making it great for both dry dusting and wet cleaning.  One of my favorite uses for the Antibac Enviro Cloth is in my bathroom ~ the sink, bathtub and tub surround.  Gone is the Comet and Mr. Clean!  Using a minimal amount of elbow grease this cloth cleans the ring-around-the-tub, soapy water spots on the tub walls, toothpaste spatter, hard water spots, and general grossness found in bathrooms.  It leaves everything streak free and eliminates the chemical residue other cleaners leave behind.
Norwex Enviro Cloth
  • It removes EVERYTHING from whatever surface you’re wiping….using ONLY WATER! The Norwex Microfiber Cloth picks up and holds onto the dirt and anything else on your surface, safely eliminating it from your house, without using harmful chemicals.  As I already mentioned, I have stopped using chemical cleaners thanks to this amazing cloth, because I don’t need them to get things clean.
  • The Norwex microfiber cloth is “self purifying”.  There is a silver-based antibacterial agent embedded right inside the tiny microfibers.  This design helps to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth while it’s hanging to dry.  One of the major benefits of this is that your cloth will resist that all too familiar, yucky smell!Norwex Antibac Enviro Cloth – Cleans EVERYTHING in your house!
  • The Norwex Enviro Cloths actually cleans better and faster….period.  In my attempt to “go greener” in our home, I have tried other green cleaners, including the home made ones using baking soda and vinegar.  I am rather embarrassed to say that I always reverted back to my bad habit of using chemicals. The reason?  I just didn’t find that the green methods cleaned as well.  Then my sister gave me the gift of a Norwex Microfiber Cloth, and I skeptically started trying it in all the different rooms of my house.  In all honesty,  I was amazed.  In every way this little cloth surpassed my expectations.  Not only did it clean better, but I also discovered that my house stayed clean longer.  Chemical cleaners leave a sticky residue where they’ve cleaned.  When dirt settles on this sticky residue, it essentially gets “glued” down, making it more difficult to clean off.  So, when I eliminated the chemicals, I also eliminated sticky chemical residue, which resulted in surfaces that no longer attracted dirt or encouraged the dirt to really stick, which led to less cleaning and faster cleaning.
Norwex Microfiber Cloth - Enviro Cloth
How does the Norwex Microfiber cloth differs from the microfiber you can buy at the dollar store??
In addition to its patented antibacterial properties, the Norwex microfiber is a much higher quality microfiber than what you would find at the dollar store or even Superstore or Costco. Each Norwex microfiber is split upwards of 100 times per thread (for superior ‘grabbing’ power), whereas the store variety of microfiber thread is split as few as six times per thread. The cleaning power of a dollar store microfiber cloth is significantly diminished after only a few washes, where as Norwex Antibac cloths have been shown to last seven years or longer, and even after 500 washes, studies have found that an Antibac cloth still picks up more than 99% of bacteria. Another difference between the 2 types of microfiber, is that you can’t put the dollar store variety in the dryer after laundering, but you can dry Norwex microfiber in the dryer. It may not seem like such a big deal until you try fishing them out of your wet laundry…it’s a bothersome hassle!

I encourage you to test this cloth!  I continue to be amazed at it’s cleaning abilities! It will remove old stains from your carpets, take smells from the rim of your toilet (eewww!), wipe grease and stuck on “stuff” from kitchen surfaces, and get soap scum and hard water scales off your bathtub and shower. if you want truely streak-free mirrors and windows, wet your Antibac Enviro cloth with water, wipe the surface, then polish with your dry Antibac Window Cloth. You absolutely will NOT believe how great the result is!

Thanks Healthy Home Cleaning

1 comment: